Cardiff directions hearings *POST HERE*

claret74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So what happens now? The case was stayed last year, I still have a claim number etc etc and all documents from the Cardiff Court, do I just wait? Send an updated schedule of penalty charges?

Nursiepoos x x

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happens now? The case was stayed last year, I still have a claim number etc etc and all documents from the Cardiff Court, do I just wait? Send an updated schedule of penalty charges?

Nursiepoos x x

Hi , I am in the same position, just waiting for the outcome of the OFT case, just keep reading up on it, there should be some sort of decision early June, but even then it could go on and on.

I think i'm gonna send an updated Schedule of Charges to the Court and to Mr St John just to keep it fresh ;). Thanks for the reply x

OK let me know if you get anything positive back, I did actually contact Barclays solicitor who was close I think to settling, in March this year, no joy. I have been reading on Legal seagulls that there is some sort of decision due at the end of this month? xx

Hi Nursie,

While your case is Stayed, it will do no good just submitting a new schedule of charges unless you do so formally with the appropriate form and fee.

At best, the court would just ignore it but if you upset the court by acting out of turn, you could prejudice your case.

Also, there's no point in updating your SOC now when you'll most likely want or need to do it again, when the OFT case is finallly resolved.

Keep track of events here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/oft-test-case-updates/

We should hear this month if either side are making appeals against the ruling from the ruling handed down last month.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)