Cardiff directions hearings *POST HERE*

claret74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5827 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Take three copies to the Court and send another one off to Barclays and keep one for yourself!!! However, saying that, when I put in an update to my claim, it was days later that I noticed I had 2 extra copies of the form in my file... I rang the court who did say they would photocopy everything and not too worry..... mmm

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Part C I put 'Please refer to attached schedules 1 & 2 attached to this application notice (they were the stay objections, human rights an all and as I am on WTC sch 2 was the social security admin act reasons)

But you could use the space to now add in the courts that are still hearing cases and ones that have settled since the OFT annoucement - you may as well but suggest you dont ramble just put the points forward

Take three copies to the Court and send another one off to Barclays and keep one for yourself!!! However, saying that, when I put in an update to my claim, it was days later that I noticed I had 2 extra copies of the form in my file... I rang the court who did say they would photocopy everything and not too worry..... mmm

I don't want to sound a know all but I think you will find it's just the one copy for the court, one for bank and one for yourself. it would be far too much to expect five copies of everything?

Hi spongebob yes you can get loads of help here. read what happened to us 5-600 of us blanket stayed 14thAugust, just 2 days before the hearing. read smutleys posts one of the templates is on post 498

write letters to your MP and the MOR and the media. I am still trying to sort out more objections i am furious that the court is condoning the banks flaunting the legal code of practice allthe time.

sorry freaky I should have said you and smutley are the clever devils!!!!!

Little up date for us: Just rang cardiff county court to find out what was happening - 'The two Judges that are dealing with this are away on leave, Judge Hendicott is back on Monday (3 September) and Judge Hickingbottom is back on 17 September'. I was told that all the objections etc., are sitting on Judge Hendicotts desk ready for his attention on Monday. We will all hear from the court either by 'order' or by letter.

mmmm not very helpful I know, but perhaps we will hear something from them - in their own time of course!!

Just a thought if the objections are sitting on his desk there can't be 500 of them? even a super large desk??

"Hi welshcakes, are you a solicitor by any chance ?" - Olden, wash your mouth out with soap immediately! LOL

No, not a solicitor however my work requires expert witness reports and appearances from time to time and I self litigated against a team of barristers via the Cardiff Courts some years back.

My daughter was originally hellbent on following in her Uncle's footsteps to become a Barrister until she concluded that she was far too nice a person :D

I suspect that since there are a large amount of paper Objections, our judge will certainly pause for thought, however since the Stay was of the court's own volition and not the result of an application, I remain the cynic and expect the Stay to remain in force.

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Hi all,

Just took my paperwork to Cardiff CC today re stay 14th.Nov.

I asked the girl if they'd been inundated with these applications.

She said, "No actually this is the first one I've seen"

Presumably if she's front of house, she may not have seen all the psotal applications.

I'm a bit surprised though - do we have any idea of how many people have made an application.

Hope its lots

Hi all, welcome to the world of stays spongebobsquarepants, I see you have been pointed in the right direction by freaky and Olden, just shout if you need a hand. lol olden, just hope he has a large desk and sincerely hope that the clerk front of house that everybodiesmum saw was wrong! Would be nice to think that Judge Moon on one of the other threads was right and pay outs come this year! It is a bit worrying though that not all of the 500 on the 14th August are members of this wonderful forum and maybe are not aware of the procedure to object to the stay.

Hi everybody

No comments from anybody about my previous post?????

Hi everybodiesmum I can only think that she wasn't around when we went there on the 14th when I handed mine in upstairs, I asked the clerk had they had many applications and he told me there had been about 20-30

We certainly need more people to send applications, and objections

Hi all, welcome to the world of stays spongebobsquarepants, I see you have been pointed in the right direction by freaky and Olden, just shout if you need a hand. lol olden, just hope he has a large desk and sincerely hope that the clerk front of house that everybodiesmum saw was wrong! Would be nice to think that Judge Moon on one of the other threads was right and pay outs come this year! It is a bit worrying though that not all of the 500 on the 14th August are members of this wonderful forum and maybe are not aware of the procedure to object to the stay.

Hello again, what I can't understand is how the other two, MSE and PenaltyCharges.co sites do not seem to be invollving themselves in motivating members to get application in and object strongly to all these injustices. Where is Martin Lewis on all this, I have tried to point this out over there to no avail.

I agree this is a wonderful forum.

hope im not intruding but ive said that there should be more press and tele coverage of the injustices and the inconsistantsy of courts.

and that martin seems to have gone quiet.

it makes me feel that the objective has been made.eg,oft.but has left a lot of loose ends.

tez

all went quiet my end when I dopped my laptop on the floor.... but thank god its working again!... agree wholeheartedly with both your comments above, olden and tezi but whats to be done? If our objection to stay is turned down, what is going to be our next course or is this when we have to lie low and play dead until the outcome?

Hi tezl your comments are truly welcome, We want to do more, we've heard nothing back from the media we contacted, and i am thinking of sending my letters again to the MOR and MP and Rhodri Morgan just not to let the matter drop, but theres not enough of us to good job it's working smutley, you can't retire yet!

oh no not retiring yet olden! but yes, lets get back on the letters again, ive not heard back from Julie Morgan, she must be back from her holidays by now and I'll send one to Rhodri to put a bit more pressure on him to respond... if we dont hear from Judge Hendi within a week, some more letters to him I think

soz if diverting again,look ive just got judgement,cocked it up slightly but could win.

but the frustration i feel over all this is immence, as a citizen, who could ever have confidence in the courts again.

where are the ones who should be sticking up for us.

at the end of this there will be 100s of thousands who will most prob get something back,who havent bothered with fighting now,good luck to them,dont mind a bit.but those who have put up the fight now so every one can benifit should have had the right to a conclusion.not forgetting costs involved.knee jerk reaction by oft and courts without considering all aspects of problem and setting out proper plan for everyone

tez

too right and all we are asking for is a fair hearing.... or a hearing at the very least. Ive just written to all the members of european parliament will do some more tomorrow...

fair play to you smutley

talking of europe ,tell you what smutley i am no lefty far from it, but if this was happening in france the country would be at a stand still.ferry ports blocked and god knows what else.

tez

too right and all we are asking for is a fair hearing.... or a hearing at the very least. Ive just written to all the members of european parliament will do some more tomorrow...

Brilliant, where did you get the info for the names and addresses ? also did you use the same letters with added info.

I am having a problen with confirming the petition, the link is not working comes up with this webpage cannot be found :?: :?:

Hi Val I used the link that we used before will paste below as I find it difficult to find! The list of MEP comes up when you put in your postcode. I was going to use the template letter, then decided to use (more or less) the e mail I sent to the echo, sort of more personal.... its on this thread

a page or so back but heres the link ....

COMPLAIN TO YOUR MP ABOUT THE UNFAIR AND BIASED WAY THE FSA HAS HANDLED THE THE OFT CASE WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSEDLY ESTABLISHED TO SUPPORT CONSUMERS, NOT ISOLATE THEM

Just 5 Easy Steps!

1. Use the template letter here
  2. Copy the text (amend if necessary but it will be fine as is for most people).
  3. click the link to the site shown at the bottom of the letter or click here
  4. Follow the instructions on the site to send to your MP (it will tell you who your MP is if you do not know.
  5. Go here to tell us which MP you've written to