Particulars Of Claim

scanner

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Below is what i have filled in on the N1 form

but im not sure if this is the correct deatils as i understand

can someone tell me whether the amounts i have put in are in the correct place

claim without interest £3570

interest added as of the last charge £ 417.21

total with interest £3987.21

daily interest i have calculated 3987.21 x .00022 = 0.7854

5. Accordingly the Claimant claims:

a) the return of the amounts debited in respect of charges in the sum of £ 3570 and any interest charged thereon;

b) Court costs;

c) The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year, from 15/04/2003 to 21/03/2007 of £ 3570 and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment or earlier payment at a daily rate of 0.7854

6. Alternatively, if the charges are a fee for a service, then they must be reasonable under S.15 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act (1982).

I believe that the contents of these particulars of claim are true

Signed: DON'T FORGET TO SIGN IT

Hi all! Pardon me for being really thick but all this looks a bit daunting.

I've already started claims against my bank and 9 credit card companies mainly from advice and templates found in the national press.

Hopefully I've followed the correct procedures though I haven't adhered strictly to the timescales.

Not sure what a thread is and also what the Lloyds bank ruling is. This concerns me as I've already started legal proceedings against nationwide and they have until the end of the month to respond and I want to be prepared if they try and bully me into accepting a reduced offer.

c) The claimant claims interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% a year, from 15/04/2003 to 21/03/2007 of £ 3570 and also interest at the same rate up to the date of judgment or earlier payment at a daily rate of 0.7854

Should this not be £417.21. And i would round your figure for daily rate to 79p