consumerpower

Looking for a buddy to help me through Egg bank claim - OFFER RECIEVED TODAY

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4443 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

So in the post this monring I have recieved a letter offering me the full amount, they even included the 8% interest I told them would be due if I took them to court!

I am going to accept today, and looking forward to getting the cheque within ten days apparently!

whooo hooooo........

CLaimed started 30th April 2007

Full offer received 22 May 2007 (incl 8% interest)

Total amount £280

well done mate

DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CONDITIONS THOUGH!!!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal