what to do now?

Maciu
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya,

just got letter from A&L(response for our pre-court thread) saying that charges on our account were a part of Terms&Conditions and-anyway-OFT is reviewing the isuue of current account charges....-so they can t find any unfair charges applied on our account...Does it mean we now have to go to the court?

Any advice appreciated?

thanks

Not sure what stage you are at with this claim.

If you are at the stage where you have sent your final claim letter and schedule of charges to the bank and you have given them 'x' days notice that if they do not repay you and this is their reply, then the next step by you is to submit a claim to the court.

I forgot to say yesterday don't be put off by having to start a Court claim. Chances are that the bank will settle before it gets to a Court Hearing.

(When you submit your claim to the Court, the Court serve it on the bank and the bank can either admit it or defend it. Most banks as a matter of course reply that they intend to defend the case, but then settle before it actually gets to a Court Hearing).

hiya Mr Calculator,thanks very much:)

just got scared for a moment cause they (A&L)provided a letter with info about Ombudsman and that I schould this way resolve my "problem"...