jasovercharged V Lloyds Tsb

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to CAG and all fellow claimers,

This is my first posting and at present I am trying to reclaim £4499.79 in charges from Lloyds Tsb. I have used the templates on moneysavingexpert.com to pursue my claim and have had what i can only perceive as the 'usual response' from the bank to all requests. I have recently filed with money claim online 13/05/07 and am awaiting a response from Lloyds who have until 02/06/07 to act.

I would be greatful for any tips or advice given, as like most people who are going through this process nerves and self doubt are beginning to creep in

regards to all

jasovercharged

Hello and welcome.

No need to be nervous, look here for details of what to expect and begin a thread in the Lloyds forum in order to get more exposure for your questions.

Also look here for some options on what to do should you not recieve a defence.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received