Hi everyone,new member here!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I've done something like this,but this is such a great site I couldn't help myself!!.

After reading loads of stories on this site I can't wait to get started and claim all those unfair charges back.

I eased myself in gently today and wrote a letter to the co operative bank and cancelled the PPI on my visa card{i shudder to think how much money I have wasted over the years on this!!}

Well thats just a start I plan to send letters to Bank of Scotland and Black Horse,so wish me luck.I will probably be needing a lot of help but everyone seems so friendly on here so I'm not worried.

MOL

Hello and Welcome, MOL.

You seem up for the fight. Start your own threads in the relevant Banks Forums and keep them updated.You have done the right thing reading loads before you start your claim. Some of the success stories gives you a lot of confidence to take the Big Bad Banks on. Remember to read all the F.A.Q.s and step-by-step Instructions, saves making any mistakes with your claim. Any questions just ask, there's always someone who will help you out.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert