moomoostarstar V Natwest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have a £2K claim with NatWest....I have sent off all the other letters with no responce at all. Also handed my Particulars of claim form to the court on Friday 11th May.

So am I right in thinking I should have responce within 14 days, is that working days or does it include weekends? :confused:

Hi moomoo, welcome on board the nat west forum!

Cobbetts have 14 working (someone'll correct me if I'm wrong!) days to respond from the date the claim was served on them - but you'll probably find that they'll get something in at the last minute!

Have a look through this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tructions.html as it has some really useful info and additional links (about three quarters of the way down) about what happens at this stage.

Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anything been sent to you from the courts - e.g., Allocation Questionnarie? Or have cobbetts sent you a CPR 13 request????

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

:D:D HA, HA!!:D:D

Natwest have just sent me a letter offering a "gesture of goodwill without admission of liability or error" of £1,842.00.

This is all my charges, however can I still reject this & ask for the 8% interest of £213.04 & the court fee of £120.00 & am I likely to get it?

£213.04

£213.04