Shortbum Vs Natwest

shortbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Im a newbie to this but have meaning to do it for months.

So far so good, send of the first DPA SAR Request template about 12 days ago, admittedly im inpatient so rang them today to see if they had recieved it. After holding for 27 minutes i got through and spoke to a rather unusually pleasant lady who said they hadnt recieved the letter yet but she would send a copy of all my statements from the last 6 years free of charge! But will wait until they come through before i get my hopes up!

Anyways so the journey begins, will keep you all posted on how my journey goes.

Over and Out!! x:)

Hi Shortbum, welcome on board the nat west forum!

Hopefully, your statements should arrive soon - then the fun begins! Have a really good read of this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tructions.html as this'll give you a good idea of the whole 'reclaiming charges' process.

If you need any more help once your statements arrive, post back on this thread as there's always someone on the forum to help.

Good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.