little fish v co-op

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello the co op user group!

Well after succesfully claiming £1400 for myself from the HSBC , i've convinced my partner to go and claim his bank charges from the co-op.

He sent the SAR letter on the 4th of April, and has not heard from them as yet. he rang today to see what the situation was and they told him to write again! he asked for his statements over the phone and they wanted to charge him £5 per statement!

any advice to move things on?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again...

well i've finally received the SAR info. its pretty confusing and i'm doing my best to go over some of the older threads to see if some of the questions i have are answered. i hope this is not to boring for some of you but i just want to make sure i fully understand what is being said...

i understand i can claim back the following:

the commision column - the commision refund column (a)

fees column minus the fess refunded column (b)

HOWEVER, when calculating the latter i must not included the privilege account fee. correct?

SO

my total bank charges that i can claim should be the total of the commission + the total of the fees. or (a) + (b)

IS that right?

Also, i don't have 6 years worth of statements. so when i' eventually fill out my spreadsheet detailling the charges, i won't be able to list the reason for the charges. is it that right?

sorry again for bugging some of you, i have read the older threads, i just need to verify whta i have read and not mess everything up...

CHEERS!!!

yeah, the priv fee ios something that would have been agreed with so unable to claim that one back.

ive never seen one of these refund sheets that are being sent, but from what your saying is right, commission minus any refunds given.

in the spreadsheet they provided, do they list the day that the charge was done?

doesnt matter about what the charge was relating to, you can just add as per the spreadsheet given, these are the following charges for either returned direct debit, going overlimit, card misuse, etc...

RBoS

Settled At LBA £798

Barclaycard

Defence Filed, Waiting For Court Date

HSBC

LBA Sent 15-05-07, Still No Reply

Barclays

LBA Received 14-05-07, 2nd Holding Letter Sent To Me Stating Should Have Answer By 09-07-07