Beasty Vs Barclays - Advice please : )

beasty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received my court date and am getting my court bundle together.

The only problem is I have missplaced the letter Barclays sent me offering me less than 50% of the claim.

Is this going to be a big problem / what should I do?

Thanks,

Beasty

I don't think that you not having it in there is going to be a massive problem, obviously it would be better to have it, but just carry on with your court bundle and send it once done - Barclays won't even prepare a court bundle let alone send one to you and the courts. It might even be worth ringing Barclays near the deadline the bundles have to be submitted and say 'I am now about to send my court bundle to yourselves and the courts before the deadline of ..... and was just ringing to give you a last chance to settle before all the evidence and information I will rely on in court is submitted.' Worth a shot me thinks!!!

Tori:)

I don't think that you not having it in there is going to be a massive problem, obviously it would be better to have it, but just carry on with your court bundle and send it once done - Barclays won't even prepare a court bundle let alone send one to you and the courts. It might even be worth ringing Barclays near the deadline the bundles have to be submitted and say 'I am now about to send my court bundle to yourselves and the courts before the deadline of ..... and was just ringing to give you a last chance to settle before all the evidence and information I will rely on in court is submitted.' Worth a shot me thinks!!!

Thanks Tori that's reasuring :) So should I just prepare the asic court bundle? I've got to admit I havent done nearly enough research on this site. Its a little confusing as I keep hearing people talking about addiing different bits in.

I know these questions must be annoying but is there anywhere on this site that states exactly what I should put in the bundle?

Many Thanks,

B

Yeah just prepare the basic bundle and if you go to the FAQ I'm sure the information will be there, but unfortunatley I don't know how to link, but its there and reading the FAQ's whilst you are looking will also help

loads!:)

Good luck