Quaking in my boots!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello - I joined the CAG site a while back but it has taken a while to get my bum in gear to a) say hello to everone and b) take the step to reclaiming my charges!

I know I have a lot of reading to do, but at least it is a positive step forward even though I am very nervous about going down this road with all the recent reports of banks winning their cases.

My main concerns are that I don't know how to calculate all the interest levied to me against just the charges of my account and then the one that probably worries everyone - what happens if I lose and I have to pay legal fees?

I know you guys are great at supporting people through the process - so will be asking you to add another little bod into your group!

So hello to you all - and I will keep you posted on my progress!

ooohsopink

Hello - I joined the CAG site a while back but it has taken a while to get my bum in gear to a) say hello to everone and b) take the step to reclaiming my charges!

I know I have a lot of reading to do, but at least it is a positive step forward even though I am very nervous about going down this road with all the recent reports of banks winning their cases.

My main concerns are that I don't know how to calculate all the interest levied to me against just the charges of my account and then the one that probably worries everyone - what happens if I lose and I have to pay legal fees?

I know you guys are great at supporting people through the process - so will be asking you to add another little bod into your group!

So hello to you all - and I will keep you posted on my progress!

ooohsopink

Ok what you need to do is read the FAQs and the step by step instructions, these will guide you through the process. Start a thread in your bank forum and post your questions/ progress there.

Your claim will be heard in the small claim court (should it get that far) so the chances of costs being awareded are very very slim. This is however all academic as there is almost no chance of this claim seeing the inside of a court. I have enclosed the link to the template library, this has everything you need including the interest spreadsheets.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

hello pink.... and welcome!

there are some links in my signature, take a look, esp the step by step, faq and library. The top two links puts the lloyds "win" into perspective, it really is nothing to worry about, it just means that our paperwork has to be exactly right.

Our speadsheets (in the library) will work out all the interest for you, so no worries there.

its great to have you on board!

Crusher :-D