natwest 2nd time - advice needed

freddyj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, thinking of going after more charges (for the 2nd time).

Would it be easier this time around or is there still a chance of going all the way to court?

Also if they were to close my account down would I have to pay the overdraft back. I couldnt afford it one go so if was repaid monthly would this show up on my credit file?

thanks

freddie

They seem to change their tactics daily. I f you are not claiming to much you could get a confirmation of the acceptance of your claim very quick. On the other hand if you are claiming interest they will take you down the legal route. Sorry i can't be any clearer. They are highly unlikely to close your account down. The Finacial ombusman has been fining banks for doing this. In your case they may try and pay any charges refund back into your account. Which would obviously swallow your overdraft. yYet very recently there has been found away around this as well.

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Even if you make a payment arrangement with a creditor on something, it shows as a payment arrangement on your credit file, it doesnt show as a default or anything like that, is the simple letter I which denotes you are on a repayment plan, but no black mark so to speak, so dont let it deter you from reclaiming again. Go for it............ All the best. Fendy xxx