Nationwide Defence

hillsymcmlxxvi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya..

Dont bale out!.. Nationwide have til next Sunday to file a defence in my claim.. there are plenty of people on here at the same stage.. just stick to it.. we are all in this together :)

Julie

Hi There,

I am in the same situ. Have just receieved notice of Acknowledgement of Service. This basically means that they have 28 days to file a defence.

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong but as the acknowledgement has now been received a schedule of charges needs to be sent to the acting solicitors. In Nationwides case it is Eversheds LLP (well according to my AOS)

Nationwide - S.A.R sent 3/1/07

Statements receieved 01/02/07

Pre Lim sent 10/02/07

LBA sent 25/02/07

MCOL Submitted 14/05/2007

Case Closed - Won from NW 14/06/2007

Lloyds TSB -

Prelim sent 30/04/07

LBA Sent 15/05/07

OHs Lloyds TSB

Pre Lim Sent 30/04/07

LBA Sent 15/05/07

T-Mobile - Prelim sent 8/1/07 **WON** 18/1/07

Capital One - Prelim sent 10/01/07

Offer letter receieved 29/01/07

Hi all,

I am also in the same situation, Nationwide have until 26/05/07 to file their defence to my claim, but todate, I haven't received any correspondence regarding it!

Keep you updated.

Hi Hills..

Which route did you use to file your claim?.. I used the N1 route.. I think if you filed using MCOL you have to send them out yes but as far as I am aware and someone correct me if im wrong.. if you filed using N1 then the courts will sort it out as you have to have 3 copies of your N1 and list of charges when you file..

note to Big T.. I too am exactly the same.. have yet to receive any notification from the courts.. Nationwide as I said have until 27th to file a defence.. and I only know this because I rang the courts to find out what was going on..

Good luck to us all in the coming weeks :)

Julie

Julien35 and big T. I also am in the same boat as you NW have until the 31st in my case to file a defence. Stick at it.

hills, as julien pointed out if you filled by N1 dont worry. If you filled by MCOL you need to send the schedule of charges to bothe the solicitors and MCOL. The templates are in the Templates libary.

Hi Guys

Thanks for that I will check the paperwork received from the solicitors tonight and will get back to you tomorrow, I whave already sent copies of the "evidence" to MCOL, what I'll do is check tonight and ask your advices tomorrow, cheers guys and POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Hiya Everyone,

I filed on the 14th May against Nationwide deemed served on th 16th not received Acknowledgment as yet but received yet another letter (the 3rd) last Saturday saying that they wouldn't be paying the charges Blah, Blah, Blah exactly the same as the other 2 letters received so they have til the 30th May to reply so will keep up updated.