BankFodder BankFodder

escape committee

Nationwide £5k claims through N I Small Claims

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4757 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had received a breakdown of charges from Nationwide and sent a letter asking for over £5000. I've now got a standard letter in response re-iterating their fees if account goes over overdraft.

However, I have now read that NI Small Claims only takes max of £2000 per claim. Should I split it up into 2-3 claims then ?

Would appreciate any assistance

Thanks.

Hi, anyone out there claimed against Nationwide through Northern Ireland Courts system. Could you give me any pointers ?

Thanks,:confused:

HI escape, i'm not sure about splitting your claim, in scotland some people have had their subsequent cases thrown out as they should have been on a different track which is really unfair espacially as our small claims limit is only £750, if you have an address you can use in england friend/family member you could claim through mcol (which is done online) where the limit is £5000 this is what i had to do and i used an aunts address and she only recieved two letters on my behalf it's worth thinking about best of luck to you.x

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Hello escape committee!

Hi, anyone out there claimed against Nationwide through Northern Ireland Courts system. Could you give me any pointers ?

Thanks,:confused:

Go to the Top of this Page.

Click on "Search"

Type in the words 'N. Ireland', or similar.

Click on "Go"

Browse through the many Threads that are listed.

(5 pages worth when I last was on there)

Especially check out the ones for Nationwide Claimants!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Hi escape committee!

This link may be of some help also??!...

Northern Ireland Court Service

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)