Help needed please!!!

jwoffy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have just received a letter from the Birmingham Court stating the following:

It is ordered that

Unless the claimant by the 31st May 2007 files at Court and serves on the Defendant further written particulars of the claim specifying the name , account number and sorting code of the account referred to, and a list of all the charges complained of showing the date and amount of each one and the stated reason for it, the claim shall stand struck out without further order.

What do I exactly need to send them? I have had no AQ so I am a bit confused. It also does not have a court date on the letter.

Thanks in Advance

Did you submit a schedule of charges with your claim? Did you use the POC from this site?

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

It looks to me like you have not included your account number on your claim either. I think you need to write to the court with a schedule of charges clearly marked with your account number and a covering letter stating the account number and sort code. You need to do this ASAP. Would take it into the court persoanlly if you can. That way you can be sure they got it. Is your letter from judge Cook by any chance?

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Another thing. Was the schedule of charges you sent to the bank one of the spreadsheets from this site?

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

In that case I would complete one of the spreadsheets from here. The MSE one doesn't say what the charges are and looks a bit naff as well. The spreadsheets are in the templates library. Use the simple one.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Unless the claimant by the 31st May 2007 files at Court and serves on the Defendant further written particulars of the claim specifying the name , account number and sorting code of the account referred to, and a list of all the charges complained of showing the date and amount of each one and the stated reason for it

If thats all it says in the letter then that's all you need to send. I would ring the court in the morning just to make sure you don't need to use a form rather than a letter.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

I would just like to thank you for all your help - I have now completed the spreadsheet and completed a cover letter. I called the court today and they said that I could fax it to them so I am going to do that and also send it recorded delivery.

Once again, many thanks

No problem at all. Just looked through the thread again and noticed it said "serve defendant" in your letter from the court. This means you need to send a schedule to the solicitors dealing with your claim too.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

I would imagine you did. Unfortunately they seem to keep asking. Don't know who is defending your claim but the address will be on one of the letters they have sent to you.

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Thats fine - I will get it all sent off tomorrow! Once again - thanks for your help! I am not feeling confident at all! This has been going on since February!

I know what you mean but I really wouldn't worry. You're doing what's been asked of you and that's all you can do. Thier game plan is to grind you down and try to make you lose heart. You'll get there in the end, everyone else does ;)

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON