abbey non complience plz help!!

SJ and CJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

ive written to abbey all the usual reqests for for charges to be sent. ive only recieved 12 months of statements back ive since sent in the letter saying they have only 7 dyas to respond or i will go to court but still nothing. i had a reply to my problem on this site saying that i should use the draft letter requesting my charges including an estimate of my charges over XX amont of years. the suggestion was to times my charges for say, the 10 years of my account or however long ive had my acc. my query is, i thought we could only claim only 6 years back and ive had this account for over twenty years!!! So im a bit lost as what to do next as ive threatened to take abbey to court but still no responce from them ... help

Steve

Hi

When was the seven day warning up as i have just gone thought the exact same, and received a print out of my account charges on the 9th day.

So u might still get it also have you reported them to the ICO as i have and this may help.

regaeds loz

Guest Big Lash
i had a reply to my problem on this site saying that i should use the draft letter requesting my charges including an estimate of my charges over XX amont of years.

I think you are refering to a post in this thread you started

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/86555-abbey-non-complience-need.html

It looks as if you recieved advice saying dont do this as well. FWIW I would not estimate, especially over 10 years.

It would be best if you stick to one thread, as it gets very confusiong if you keep asking new questions on new threads.

If you have followed the templated letters, and they haven't sent the correct data, then you can now take court action if you wish. You can also ask them again to supply you with the details you have asked for.

Have you asked for 10 years of statements? If not, then you will only recieve what you have asked for, if thats 6 years, then thats all you'll get.