AQ Part H - Do I.....

kbv1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

I have fillin in my AQ N150 form but unsure what to put in Part H:

Do I write:

I am respectfully requesting that my claim be allocated to the small claims track. This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is only whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred. I am happy to pay their actual costs and I am surprised the Defendant did not counterclaim for these, because I would have paid them without argument.

However, the continuing problem is (in common with the 100s of other cases currently being brought by other bank customers) that the banks refuse to reveal the details of their penalty-charging regime. As the banks have a fiduciary duty towards their customers, they have a duty to deal straightforwardly and in utmost good faith.

OR

Write:

Please find the following attached to this allocation questionnaire;

1) Section H - other information

2) Draft order for directions

This allocation questionnaire and its attachments were sent to the defendant on **/**/**.

and attach this:

I am respectfully requesting that my claim be allocated to the small claims track. This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is only whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer's contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred. I am happy to pay their actual costs and I am surprised the Defendant did not counterclaim for these, because I would have paid them without argument.

However, the continuing problem is (in common with the 100s of other cases currently being brought by other bank customers) that the banks refuse to reveal the details of their penalty-charging regime. As the banks have a fiduciary duty towards their customers, they have a duty to deal straightforwardly and in utmost good faith.

Accordingly, I would respectfully ask that the court in this case, not withstanding allocation to the small claims track, order standard disclosure. I understand that it is in the courts discretion to do so and I believe this would bring a rapid end to this litigation.

I am respectfully requesting that my claim be allocated to the small claims track. This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is only whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer's contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred. I am happy to pay their actual costs and I am surprised the Defendant did not counterclaim for these, because I would have paid them without argument.

Accordingly, I would respectfully ask that the court in this case, not withstanding allocation to the small claims track, order standard disclosure. I understand that it is in the courts discretion to do so and I believe this would bring a rapid end to this litigation.

Many thanks

I'm not sure, but I think you put the first part in section H, and then attach draft orders.

"Accordingly, I would respectfully ask that the court in this case, not withstanding allocation to the small claims track, order standard disclosure. I understand that it is in the courts discretion to do so and I believe this would bring a rapid end to this litigation."

this part is put in if you are not attaching the draft orders.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I would send the schedule as it stood at the time you filed your claim with 8% interest calculated that way it agrees to your claim. If you are claiming the daily interest rate aswell just add to the bottom of the schedule the amount per day that you are claiming.

Please note that my AQ was dispensed with so I am only advising on what I think should be done.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

what you mean by dispended?

im a slow day today,lol

Huh?

Its Sunday. Sunday is always a slow day. lol

My AQ was dispensed with. I do not have one to do. I just got a notice through telling me that I have a preliminary hearing on 25th July.