Abbey Defending - Help Please

BernieAllen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm new to the site and not sure what I'm doing. I posted a message last night but on the advice of another member I am now posting another within the Abbey forum - or I hope I have!

On Saturday I received a Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track which set out a hearing date of the 6 July 2007 and also that I have to prepare a Trial Bundle but the court wants it by 22nd May so I need to get it in the first class post tomorrow.

The order is requesting:-

a schedule setting out each charge repayment of which is sought, showing the date, amount, and reason fiven for that charge being made (I have managed to do this)

copies of any statement or other document relied upon as showing that each and every charge has been made (done this)

statement of evidence of all matter relied upon as tending to show that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise

copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon

I have managed to print some information from this website the only things I am having problems with are UTCCR 1999, UCTA 1977 SOGA1982 and OFT Statement Summary and Early Day Motion from the House of Parliament.

I am really concerned that I am not prepared to go to court as I wasn't expecting it to get this far. Is the Abbey just using scare tactics?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated - quickly thanks.:confused:

I will watch this post with interest, I am just behind you in the process against abbey. I have received notification from the courts that Abbey have until 30th may to respond. I thought that would be the date it then goes to court, seems I am wrong. I really am out of my depth here and dont know what to do next. Sorry for hijacking your thread.

Trix, that's fine. I was hoping it wouldn't get this far either but after reading this website it appears as though Abbey make the noises to go to Court but don't actually get there and settle prior to the court date. Well I'm hoping anyway.