10 to 14 days to pay ?

Explorer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Evening Team,

Have a letter from NatWest's Mr Bigley offering to refund charges in full, merely as a kind gesture of good will of course, but all due to this site.

I know they are actually doing this because I am A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON, --- it is just that very few people realise this.

The question is this, if I am gracious enough to accept, how long do they take to pay ?. Does not say on the letter, I rang Mr Wiggley's office and one of Mr Jiggerly's kind helpers told me it usually takes 10 to 14 days to get money into account. The nice lady said that staff were working very hard to process claims but they were "Very busy at the moment" and people are working "24/7" to keep up to date.

I blame members on this site for getting those poor people so busy.

They made me the offer before I started court stuff, and they want me to sign a form to agree their offer with no timescale on it. It is just that I might be at their mercy over time.

Do we know from experience if it does take 10 to 14 days or does it take longer?

By the way is Mr Squigley a real person ?

Thanks all

10 to 14 WORKING days. which will possibly drag it out about 3 weeks. I have heard rumours that Mr.Squigley is someones son.:)

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

I have heard rumours that Mr.Squigley is someones son.:)

Awwww............ someone only a mother could love then! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hedge, naughty gal.................. casting aspersions on Pigleys mum, Lol xxxx

Hes probably a very nice man who is very very very very uber stressed at the mo. Lol Lol Lol xxxxx Serves him right, should be a bit quicker with the offers so he can clear his desk then eh ??? Fendy xxx

Hedge, naughty gal.................. casting aspersions on Pigleys mum, Lol xxxx

Hes probably a very nice man who is very very very very uber stressed at the mo. Lol Lol Lol xxxxx Serves him right, should be a bit quicker with the offers so he can clear his desk then eh ??? Fendy xxx

;):D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Course you should! We love a good laugh on here................. and the mention of Higley's always guaranteed to be a good laugh!!!! ;):D

How's the claim going??? xx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Poor old stewy, laughing-smiley-014.giflaughing-smiley-014.giflaughing-smiley-014.gif