Help please im so confused!

victimjode
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Hi Guys.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated..im so confused!!

28 days passed from MCOL, and yes you guessed it the HSBC have put in a defence.................................. weired thing is the paper work i have received from the courts.

The initail sheet is headed 'Notice of Defence that Amount Claimed Has Been Paid' ???????

It then says: The defendant says that the amount you are claiming has been paid (see attatched Form N9B)

On the attatched N9B Form DG Solicitors have crossed the box disputing the amount claimed and have put in their points of defence...

On the bottom of the initial paper there is a section i have to complete saying i wish to proceed with the claim or otherwise.

My question is why does the paper say the amount im claiming has been paid, and why have i not got the AQ to complete that i have read is normally the next step??

Im so confused, and to be honest struggling with the process at the moment it all seems to get harder as the process moves on, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

we had a whole gaggle of these the other day - just ring the court on monday - the helpdesk (maybe open today - i'm not sure) and tell them - they will tell you what to do - we think it's new personnel - sending out wrong letter.

the aq is being dispensed with in most cases - see this:

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!