Help - moving house - affect proceedings?

MrsMonkey

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm expecting a baby in 5 weeks and am moving house in about 4!! (Glutton for punishment or what!!).

At the same time I'm doing about 5 different (accounts) bank charges claims against Lloyds and Halifax - all at different stages. Some at non compliance with the DPA (LBA), Some at LBA stage, Some at N1 POC stage.

Thing is, how do I go about managing my change of address - do I need to write a letter involving all departments of the bank corresponded with plus the court informing them? What kind of proof do I need to send?

I'm going to use the Royal Mails redirection service for the mail for 12 months so I should get the correspondence (albeit delayed by a few days) so do I actually need to change my address at this stage?

Can someone help me before my hormones get the better of me and I go into labour!!!??!!:lol:

Wife?!

You really should let your bank know of your change of address asap. Different banks have different rules. Some will do it over the phone, some will require you to write in to them, some will even try insisting that you go to a branch to do it.

Call up/pop into a branch and ask, that's the best advice.

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50