Evulboo v Natwest ***WON***

Evulboo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5137 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, ty for the site been a good read. Ive been trying to do a claim against NatWest, but from day 1 ive been briking myself as i have no idea tbh what im doing.

Here is what ive done so far.

1. Sent a list to NatWest asking a refund over last 6 years

2. Phoned them up to confirm they had recived letter, of which they had

3. Started a claim on MCOL

4. Recived a letter from Cobbetts

Im now really scared and confused with everything thats going on, they are asking for CPR part 18 to be filled out. Im also really scared that if this goes to court because im an incredibly nervous guy and will mess everything up.

Do i at this stage send the letter in the sticky to Cobbetts, with a brakedown of all the charges and dates? what else needs to be sent. i have yet to revice any Allocation questionaire

Many thanks

Boo

Do i at this stage send the letter in the sticky to Cobbetts, with a brakedown of all the charges and dates?

Yes

what else needs to be sent.

Nothing

i have yet to revice any Allocation questionaire

MCOL are dispenswsing with the Aq see here:

Allocation Questionnaire - Dispensing With the AQ

Is your court dispensing with the Allocation Questionnaire?

Allocation Questionnaire - Dispensing With AQ: Action to Take

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, im after some advice. Ive been claiming against natwest through MCOL from which ive recived cobbets defence, been trasfered to my local court so all going well i think.

Today i recived a letter from the court titled:

"Standard order - further stay for settlement granted"

Im guessing this is normal but what happens now, do i contact the court, contact cobbets or do i wait until someone contacts me?

In the letter it states the claim will be stayed until 29th june to allow both parties to attempt a settle.

on or before the 13th july one of the following steps must be taken:

i must notify the court that the whole claim has been settled

or

either partie must contact the court to request more time

or

all parties must file an AQ where a settlement of some of the issues in dispute has been reached.

Should i just wait for someone to contact me?

many thanks

boo

I don't think this is usual. Which court is it?

a) You could apply for the stay to be lifted. However,as the stay is only for 3 weeks I guess it could take that long for the court to respond to your request;

b) You could write to Cobbetts (copied to the court to show how reasonable you are being) and offer to settle - perhaps let them off some of the s69 interest "as a gesture of goodwill" (sorry!); OR

c) You could wait until Cobbetts contact you with an offer which may be for the full amount or probably less since this seems to be the court's initiative.

If no solution is reached you need to submit an AQ on or before the 13 July although the court seems to be expecting some of the issues to have been rsolved before that.

My advice (for what it's worth) is to try b). Anyone else like to comment?

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

Thankyou for the reply, i will consider contacting cobetts.

If it does get to AQ stage do i have to get an AQ form or will the court send 1 out to me?

Its penzance court in Cornwall, when i phoned them a couple weeks back they did say its normal for getting Stayed as they normally settle, what experiance has it been for you guys in this situation?

Thanks

Boo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, ive got an on-going claim with natwest and require some help to draft up a letter to send to the court judge.

The judge put my claim on Stay which gets lifted tomorrow 29th june, ive just contacted the court and they have told me i need to write a letter to the judge asking him/her to lift my case.

The Stay was from 6th - 29th june where there has been no contact between myself and Cobbetts.

many thanks

Boo

Hi Boo, look through this thread.......... http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/78216-aqs-stays-strike-out.html .............. it advises what to do next. ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Thread merged.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Hey guys, just to update you all on my situation.

:DI WON:D

Recived a letter today from cobbetts for £2994.36 im so chuffed.

If anyone needs a list from start to finish of how i went about things i would gladly tell you.

Boo

Boo

CONGRATULATIONS!

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Well done Boo - another great win for the CAG!!!

Excellent job!

Hedgey xxx :D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 1 month later...

Thread moved to success forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.