Monument(barclaycard) Address Needed Where To Send????

friendgeorge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

i had a monument credit card around 5 years ago got into a mess with them and others, anyway accont beeen sold to Cabot and they are a nightmare tried to get my statements from them, and they said NO, got in touch with barclays via email and they said they could not find anything as i did not have an account number, i have been on this case for months writing letters sending emails and nothing, who is it that i calim the charges from, as i apparently owe who ever.... £2105.00 as per experian report, and i know i was hit by loads of charges as this is why i got into such a mess, any help would be appreciated thanks

Good luck friendgeorge.

Be aware that monument seem to want to play hardball, as even in thier first letter to me they spout on about termes and conditions to which I agreed to be bound they say about late payment fee's and over limit fee's although there is a lovely statement which says:

"At Monument we believe that it is fair when a customer pays us late or the balance on the account exceeds the agreed credit limit, the costs we incur are borne by the customer"

However, what I object to is when those fee's then take me over the limit and they then charge me again and then charge interest on the fee. They offered 50% as a full and final settlement which I have rejected and so now I am filing in my local court on Monday and including compounded interest