Hey All

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just like to say Hi and wow....what a site this is - mindblowing:???:

Reassuring to know that there are so many of us affected by the hideous charges that continue to drain on our resources.

Im currently in battle with LLoyds TSB and the Halifax. Lloyds TSB have offered a partial "goodwill payment' 0f 700 pound, original claim was for 3 thousand 3 hundred pound - do i accept graciously?

TJ

Hello and Welcome, TJ.

Why accept £700 when they are due you £3,300. Have a look in the Bank Templates Library......Rejecting Offers. Remember it's your money and you will get it back. Start your own thread in the Lloyds TSB Forum and keep it updated. Also look in the sub forum Lloyds successes, that's bound to give you confidence to carry on. Stick to your timetables.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi tjc1967

You're right this site is mind blowing, I can't believe that us consumers have been pushed around for so long, doesn't it feel great to give a bit of 5h1t back?!!!

Well done on the offer, it's up to you if you accept it of course but personally I'd tell them to do one, say you'll accept it as a partcial settlement but will comtinue your claim for the full amount, it's not even close is it?

It might be worth starting a thread for each of your claims in the relevant bank forum, it just means that you'll get more support from prople who've had the same fob off letters that you have, also means you'll know what to expect from the bank next!!

• Haha 1