Halifax Visa - Scottiepoll ****WON****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Have already got a separate thread for my current account, for which I am awaiting Halifax to enter a defence.

Thought I better set up a new thread for my Visa account. I have issued LBA and 14 days was up on the 15th May. Held on because of what happened with Lloyds but now feel confident enough to continue with my claim against them.

Just got a few questions.

1. Is the particulars of claim the same for Visa accounts as it is current accounts?

2. Any other proceedures I have to do differently?

My claim is for Charges £453, Interest £153.49 = £606.49

Can anyone help? Please

It is all the same Scottie, So go for it. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Thanks Seaside, Glad to see u won your nephew's claim. Haven't heard anything yet from them - had a letter sent to me recorded delivery today but wasn't in to get it. I wonder if it's anything to do with my claim? Lets hope so, will go and get it tommorow, can;t think what else it can be!!

Hi Everyone, I WON!!!!! Can't believe it. Was supposed to file court proceedings last Monday 14th May but couldn't (didn't have the money) so tried to do it yesterday and computer was playing up. This morning I received a letter from them offering full refund of charges as a good will gesture. I didn;t think they would buckle before filing at court. I have another claim against them for my Halifax Current account, deemed served on the 8th May, acknowledged on the 14th. Not heard a dickie bird.

CONGRATULATIONS...!!!!!

I am sooo pleased for you, a nice easy one,

Now you have a wee bit of cash to play with while you carry on...:D :D

I will see to it your title is changed.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hey that's great news! I too have reached the LBA stage for an amount just slightly more than yours for my own Halifax Visa, so I'm hoping they'll do similar with me and just pay up (especially as they ended up paying nearly £4K too on my current account before Xmas!)

Excellent stuff. Hopefully they're not going to be silly sausages when the amounts are quite small in the grander scheme of things (although to me, it's another giant leap back towards the land of breaking even!)

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress