Garage will Not Pay me!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There

Can anyone help please?

I bought a car from a dealer about 6 weeks ago; they carried out some work prior to me buying it, and only left the radio to be fitted. I agreed with them to have it fitted at a local dealer to save the 70 mile round trip. I paid the dealer for the time and special cable now the garage are refusing to pay – what are my options – it for about £200.

cheers

Paul:-D

Guest jameshusky
Hi There

Can anyone help please?

I bought a car from a dealer about 6 weeks ago; they carried out some work prior to me buying it, and only left the radio to be fitted. I agreed with them to have it fitted at a local dealer to save the 70 mile round trip. I paid the dealer for the time and special cable now the garage are refusing to pay – what are my options – it for about £200.

cheers

Paul:-D

Where are you getting the £200 figure from? Seems really expensive if you ask me! (unless it's one of these all singing satnav/bluetooth/dvd radios)

James

Where are you getting the £200 figure from? Seems really expensive if you ask me! (unless it's one of these all singing satnav/bluetooth/dvd radios)

James

Yes it is,it needed a special conection to the cd stack think in the boot plus £73 to fit.:mad: