Ony vs Westcot (Aktiv Kapital Dixons Store Group)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just received from Aktiv

Notice of Legal Proceedings

taking into consideration the size of the outstanding balance and the previous efforts made to contact you your account has now been passed to our legal review team. Upon their recommendation we will pass this to our solicitors who act on our behalf.

It should be nited by yourself that our solicitors would use our correspondence in court as evidenc that we have taken every opportunity to enable you to resolve this matter on an amicable basis.

-----

My intended reply would be something like:

I ahve received your letter and veiled threat legal action dated ******.

You will note that in fact that despite having made efforts to contact me I have been in constant communication with yourselves and have in fact, as is my legal right asked you to provide certain documentation pertaining to the authorisation and legality of any such debt outstanding.

To date, despite your repeated threats, demands for payment, unlawful door step visits all of whcih constitute undue harrassment and your latest threat I ahve recevied no such communication from yourselves as to the legality or indeed existence of any outstandign amount.

I therefore look forward to my day in court when I too will present all the correspondence including my repeated request for you to satisfy your legal duty. Any court action you consider will be vigourously defended and I will ask the court for additional compensation from the harrassment I ahve had to suffer from your continued badgering.

I will again be making a complaint to the relevant authorities which will of course also be made evident in my defence in court.

regards..

• Barclaycard (2 Accounts) CCA sent to both on 20.5.07 (defaulted)
  • MBNA CCA defaulted 14.6.07 (Claim £2600)
  • Capital one: Reject offer LBA 18.6.07
  • HSBC/Metropolitan/DG Solicitors: Credit agreement not found by DG Solicitors. Sent new CCA to Metropolitan 18.6.07 with original timeline 18th May 2007.