petcat v abbey.

petcat
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well i feel like im talking to myself but anyway.....

She has replied and upped offer by a paltry few percent.I have replied and declined and asked for more suitalble amount just less than the full amount. awaiting the next installment.Hope its sorted soon,just dont have the energy time or money that i need!however if she dont agree then il put the aq in this week with the new strategy for section g.Bring it on.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya petcat :)

You are not talking to yourself; I have been reading with interest, just don't have any pearls of wisdom for you, I'm afraid. Don't have any for myself either, come to think of it!:o

Just wanted to give you my support, and I sincerely hope you get an acceptable settlement soon.

All the very best

Jo xx

Six Nations Champions 2009

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

:cool::-D:cool:

Hi Petcat,

I told you my feelings already, but the choice is yours!!

They will pay up.... but at the last minute.

In the meantime I did get the Aq's to court yesterday and just waiting now for the judge to either strike out their defences ( 3 cases) or set a hearing date.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

DS

I am watching your case with interest cos I am about to file at court with Abbey myself

Your not alone, but sometimes on this site it can feel like it... there is a distinct lack of experts around at the moment.........maybe you are too polite and not being noisy enough xx

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?

thankyou to all who have replied. Today im giving inga chance to reply to the last email,but filling in the aq and considering the cpr18 request, must hurry on this one though, before allocation.feel stronger today nice to know people are following the saga and hopefully will make comment if i do something stupid.Good luck to us all.I cant wait to get this money back and take my little girl to disneyland, shes six and it will be our first holiday, so i intend to send them lot at ashursts a postcard!!!

Hi Petcat

I'm in the same position as yourself, Inga offered me 65% so I rejected. She then up'd the offer to about 95%, I've been talking to her on the phone trying to chase emails ( aparently they have been moving offices ). she has suggested that we continue all discussions over the phone now.

I feel the same as you and just want to get this over with so I'll be accepting her offer ( it's only about £40 less than my full claim )

hi thats great, ive asked for 92, she only upped mine to 72%.where do they get these random figures from.Just typed out my cpr18 request hoping to put pressure on them .Will email it later.

Pathfinder what tel no do you have for inga ive been trying today but just on answerphone.

I personally would advise against phone conversations, as words can be put into mouth, sometimes without you even realising, at least if it is all done by email/letter/fax this is hard proof of everything that has been said, also in a phone call it is possible to forget some details whereas if its in black and white you cant forget anything.

Best of luck

:madgrin:

well thanks everyone. Got through by phone upped offer a bit more-just waiting for her to call me back to confirm my acceptance and finalities.It might not be the full 100% like lucky toni,but its a figure im happy with.Will know after lunch and post a bit more info on here.To be honest its been wearing me down and making me quite manic,so i shall be glad to reach a con clusion.This site is invaluable and i will definately donate when its sorted.Keep thinking of all the poor sods who dont have the resources,ie pc etc, and arnt able to get such fantastic advice.Thinking of volunteering at CAB.

Hi petcat

Got everything crossed for you, and really looking forward to reading some great news later.

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

cheers Icy.Just spoke to inga she is waiting for confirmation to pay me at the % i asked for and assures me she will let me know today.fingers crossed. its only 1% more than her offer ,it sounds daft but every penny makes a differnce at the moment.Am i being daft?Maybe but im a girl with principals and no money.

Course you arent being daft, i would hold out for the lot, if it was my claim, but like i say if they will pay you what you are prepared to go down to, then you have had a positive result.

:madgrin:

hi- finally SETTLED!!!:) Realy happy got 80% which is what i always had in my mind as acceptable before i started claim.Although i feel a bit sad knowing it would have been 100% if i had held out.She says that they have to put the money in my act. even though i tried to close it last dec. and it only stays open until the overdraft is paid off.(this will give me a large credit which she says can be drawn at the counter a week tomorrow) I did ask for a chq. for all of it but this was refused.thanks everyone, any comments welcomed.

Do i still need to give litigation details to a mod?Also shall I still email my cprpart18request which is ready to go.

The AQ has to be in my 12th july so ill hold on that till the cash arrives.

Can i change the title on my thread or does someone else have to do it?

Sorry for all the questions

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE - YOU DESERVE IT!!!

I can't help with your questions I am afraid, but I am sure someone else will be along in a mo.

Congrats again, and have a great day :)

Lotsa luv

Jo xx

Triple Crown 2009

Grand Slam 2009

Thankyou i feel better now.was starting to feel like id let the side down. Wish someone would get all the way to the high court and force them to stop this disgusting behaviour. My offers even by email have always been marked without prejudice which i find incredible.especially when they include them with a full defence.

Change your bank at once. Then negotiate with the old bank. Do it today. Pay no more money in until you have opened a new account at another bank. These people are taking advantage of your medical condition.Contact your local MP. I wish you well(in all sense of the words!)

Well done Petcat! Looks like you have evrything in hand.Do not allow them to fob you off.Stand up for your human rights. It adds unwelcome stress to your life,but you know, you will come out of this a stronger person (believe me.I know.) GO GIRL. Everyone on the forum is with you..