Im not sure what I'm doing!

samsmum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:o

Hi

Ive started trying to claim back money from Abbey for my son. Its only £110 from when he went overdrawn a couple of times. Ive sent the 2 letters with the standard replies, sorry your not happy,we'll be investigating etc. I kept to my deadline and started a claim against them. They have acknowledged it and have now filed a defense! I'm now waiting for the court to send the questionnaire I have to fill in?

• 2 weeks later...

Ive just come back off holiday and theres no questionnaire yet. There was a message on the answer phone though from Abbey. At first I thought they were giving in but now reading Martin Lewis site I think it might be a call to intimidate my son. He'll be home at lunchtime so ill have him return the call. Fingers crossed. Dreading the thought of him going to court, everyone talks of preparing. I don't know where to start!

You'll be ok now samsmum, you have come to the right place to get advice and all the help you need. When they ring, if they are trying to intimidate your son, then ask them to do all their correspondence in writing as you are not prepared to deal with them over the phone. Looks like your nearlt there anyway now so hang on in there Enaid.

im pleased its not just me who doesnt know what im doing im claiming about £2000 from hsbc thats with court costs and interest my 28 days were up on monday but they filed a defense yesterday ! ive just read i should have sent copies of my schedule when i claimed mcol to court and dg can anyone advise me what i should do now?

Lummers you need to start your own thread, that way people will be able to help you with your questions.If you go to the main page and click on to your particular bank, at the bottom of the page you will see "NEW THREAD" you could put lummers v hsbc. when you have done that, you will soon get the answers you need. Enaid

I'm back again. the call was about something completely different.My son has received a court date at the beginning of August. We weren't sent a questionnaire so I called the court who said the judge had read the details and a questionnaire wasn't required.What now? What preparation should we be doing(Other than booking a morning off work)?

Please help

Start nudging DG into settleing every 10- 14 days or so. The templates for these are on the "No AQ " thread . I will try and post a link to it for you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/52494-read-now-if-you.html

Hi Samsmum, There are some notes for you to read here, don't start to panic it's all very normal and you may not need to do everything it tells you on here. Just take it stage by stage and follow the info.

If you get stuck just ask. Enaid