Charlotte1974-v-Log Book Loans***WON!***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As you may have read in another thread, I asked LBL to refund the late payment fees and repossession fees in March of this year. They didn't !!reply to my prelim or LBA so I sent in my court claim about 4 weeks ago. They didn't respond to that either, so I was awarded judgment in default.

Today, what was put through my door by hand? A big fat cheque from LBL for the whole amount! Just over £1600!!!

YIPEE!!!

So if you're fighting LBL for whatever reason, keep trying, they'll pay in the end!!

:-) WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you are the first of many to bring them to book.

This should give all the other people chasing them the strength to keep going.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations am absolutely delighted for you Charlotte. Lotte now has a lotta cash.

HeeHee!!

Yep, the cheque cleared today, I was sort of expecting it to bounce but I noticed that the cheque was made out from the account where all the payments are sent when you have a loan with them so I imagine there's a lot of money in there most of the time!

I hope that this will encourage people to keep trying with them!!

Thats fantastic news, we are selling our car today so that they cant have it, we asked for a settlement figure and the bloke buying it is paying them but Gemini Bailiffs have added £500 for doing absolutely sod all.

They havnt sent any letters , no phone calls or been round for car so they are basically charging us £500 just for having our details in their office.

• 3 months later...