CANCELLED - CAG picnic - or meet Brit Museum 1.00 if you are already in London

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to the expected poor weather in London today,

I suggest that we meet at The British Museum.

Lots of space - good place to meet and to decide where we might go from there.

I shall be there at 1.00pm with CAG sweatshirt - great hall near the library entrance.

Original message below.

============ ============= ============= =========== ============

We hope that many people will be able to come and meet us and each other at our picnic.

We are hoping that even some of our media contacts will be able to come - for enjoyment, not for stories and maybe even some banks and their lawyers may like to come too.

Hopefully we can all enjoy an amnesty and have a nice day out all together.

Hampstead Heath is a lovely location close to the heart of London but so large that is is easy to become totally lost. It is rather like being in the countryside.

This will be our second picnic. Last one was arranged just for the CAG team.

The venue:- Kenwood House on the back sloping lawn outside the Orangery -- Hampstead Heath.

Closest tube - Hampstead (Northern Line, Edgware branch) or Highgate (Norhern Line, Barnet Branch) - 15 mins walk from either.

from about 11.30 to about 5.00

You can have a look at the venue by putting the coordinates in the title to this thread into GoogleEarth.

Will we see you there?

I hope so, very much.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies, I accidentally deleted the previous thread on this.

You should do CAG tshirts and sell em so we all know who is part of the picnic! Im interested!

The last time we did that another mod (who will remain nameless) decided to get everyone to swap t shirts. :D

Incidentally, we hope that people will turn up with their families and friends.

I would love to go, mainly so I can thank all the wonderful mods in person.

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

1st July just happens to be the weekend i'm in London, might just walk over and introduce myself. Also isn't GP in the park that weekend too. ?

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

GP short for Gay Pride its there yearly get to gether same weekend if i'm not mis-taken ...:)

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

I'll do my best but it might be a bit of a tall order to travel on the tube with a 4 year old and a 17 months old i'll try see if a mate can drive us there as im rubbish with directions!

true but was easier, i was on my own. The last time i went on the tube with the kids was 8 months ago and by God that was hell! it is not child friendly at all! I'll do my best i have a mate who works near there plus i'm off work on that day. I hope to see you all soon.

I try and convince the family to come!!! It would be name to match names to faces!!!

Halifax - £245 - SETTLED - in full

MBNA Business - £190 - SETTLED - in full

HSBC - Closed business a/c - £1,850 - SETTLED IN FULL

HSBC - Business a/c - £4,388 - SETTLED FOR £4,100

Nat West Card - SETTLE IN FULL - £124.71

Halifax Credit Card - MCOL 26th May 2007

Egg - 1st LBA 12th May 2007

Are you a business customer, let's join forces subscribe to:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/68191-claiming-business-account-lets-6.html#post646109

You should do CAG tshirts and sell em so we all know who is part of the picnic! Im interested!

We tried to do Tshirts for the last meet but not enough peeps were interested and because they wanted so much info on the shirts it made them quite expensive. If anyone however is interested pls let me know and I can get a quotation from one of the places where I work. ( that is when I am not on CAG)

DS

Hi all,

My other half and I will try to make it, as we have a party to go to late afternoon, we will pop down for a couple of hours arround 12ish. So where in this huge park are we actually meeting! which entrance!

The only time I have visited this park was to see Dirty Dancing open air concert last summer, even though it is fairly close to where we live.

DS

We tried to do Tshirts for the last meet but not enough peeps were interested and because they wanted so much info on the shirts it made them quite expensive. If anyone however is interested pls let me know and I can get a quotation from one of the places where I work. ( that is when I am not on CAG)

DS

Im interested!

Could just put CAG logo on small on left / right hand corner, then on the back put it, with username across the top!

If its too dear for usernames, just put dotted lines, bring some markers and you fill in your own! Shouldnt be more than a tenner surely and you can order more as n when!?!?

**** WON ****

Cap 1 - 07/11/07 - 23/03/07 £165

Ikea - 22/02/07 - 23/03/07 £200

LTSB - 02/10/07 - 24/05/07 £3310

LTSB joint account - 02/07/07 £751

Im interested!

Could just put CAG logo on small on left / right hand corner, then on the back put it, with username across the top!

If its too dear for usernames, just put dotted lines, bring some markers and you fill in your own! Shouldnt be more than a tenner surely and you can order more as n when!?!?

It is possible probs for under a tenner, in white with the coloured logo of CAG (which is 5 colours), last time they wanted as well something like " WE TOOK ON THE BANKS AND WON" This is what pushed up the price. I think putting individual user names could make them more expensive.

Maybe CAG have already got a supply of Tees, to save any further costs.

The parent company that I work for are wholesalers to the trade, so the Gildan or Fruit of the Loom tees are very reasonable and the sister company can do the printing.

So if anyone is interested just let me know we would also need to know sizes. They can also do them in childrens sizes for those bringing kids with. I could get a quote for say 50 to see what it comes too.

DS