first and nervous claim "spooner v's HSBC"

familydealz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey guys.

today i finaly decided enough was enough and i was going to try and get my money back, ive been looking at doing this for about 6 months or so now but always thought "nah, it wont work that sort of thing wont go right for me" i finaly decided to let one of these companys do it for me, i know they take a small pecentage of it, but hey i know its going to be done properly, and its just a small percentage of something i wouldnt of had if i didnt decide to do it,

with a baby on the way and a new house to pay for im keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that they manage to get my money back.

ive only the bank account for 18 months but have been charged approx £2500 in charges mainly for going over my overdraft (oops).

game-on.

don't know what to say -

we've helped all sorts to get the money back themselves but if you want to let someone else have your banking details to do it for you - make sure you've covered yourself - personally, i wouldn't be happy with that.

if you haven't actually done it yet - i'd advise you to think again and try it with us - the time you spend is minimal - it's just some of us like being on here and probably make it look like it takes ages - i figure about an hour - maximum up to the court claim - and then another hour for the next bit - honestly - the rest is all waiting around for responses. two hours tops and a couple of trips to the post office. but, if you've decided, then good luck with your claim.