Court Action

PeggDC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5239 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is anyone else a little unnerved by the news that Lloyds TSB won a case in court?

I am at the stage now where the case has been transferred to my local court - yet to have a date set, and no sign of an Allocation Questionnaire, although there is a note saying there won't be one.

All the advice on this forum seems to be keep in there and they pay, and all the people I speak to the say the same.

I guess I am a bit jumpy though, and would appreciate advice from people in the same boat, and those who have progressed further...

Many thanks!

Is anyone else a little unnerved by the news that Lloyds TSB won a case in court?

I am at the stage now where the case has been transferred to my local court - yet to have a date set, and no sign of an Allocation Questionnaire, although there is a note saying there won't be one.

All the advice on this forum seems to be keep in there and they pay, and all the people I speak to the say the same.

I guess I am a bit jumpy though, and would appreciate advice from people in the same boat, and those who have progressed further...

Many thanks!

Hi this link will help. The judge has dispensed with the AQ so you wont recieve one, remember that if your claim is above £1500 you will still have to pay the allocation fee.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Hi Pegg.

As regards the Lloyds case, the decision was, in my opinion, unsafe. There will almost certainly be an appeal lodged.

Meanwhile, it is business as usual.

Good luck with your claim.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Go to the court with the claim number and tell them you wish to pay the allocation fee.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.