DKH V Crapital One

SPCK111

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5558 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All..

Was posting on another site thread so I'd thought I'd also post here if thats ok..

Claiming against crapital one to the tune of just over 1300 pounds on a debt of 920..

ALl the usual Data Protection Act, LBA Further 7 days etc...Only offering 344 ..yeah right...

Claim filed and acknowledgment of service signed for on the 4th of May..with the intention to defend...so Just into June to see what happens....tick tock,,

PS loads of harassment calls even though I send THREE letters to them requesting no contact except by letter and reporting them to OFT Trading standards and the Banking ombudsman..They even wrote to me to tell me they were going to continue contacting me until I pay up...OFT very interested in that letter

Eventually had to bar their number but now they call on different numbers..Bar them all every time I get a call...irritating gits..

Will keep you posted..

DKH

drag em all kicking and screaming to court!!!!

ps...Link below to give you an idea of where Im at...Hope its not a mortal sin to post another website link her....:)

DKH v Capital Punishment..ooops ONE - Penalty Charges Forum

Hi,ated

If they keep ringing..just have fun. I once took on of their regular thurday night calls and just repeated everything that the male caller said...he was so irritated he put the phone down...childish I know, but hehe..it was fun

Baz

GeordieBaz:cool:

Halifax DP Letter sent June06

Statements Rec'd 8/7/06

£3330 Charges ...Letter Sent 10/7/06

Reply on 20/7/06 offering £235.00 ermmmm no

LBA Going off 22/7/06...Offered £735...NO !!!!

MCOL Issued 8/8/06

Paid in full £3330 plus interest

Capital One DP Letter off 21/3/07 (Me)

Capital One DP Letter off 21/3/07 (Wife)

Monument DP Letter off 21/3/07 (Me)

Monument DP Letter off 21/3/07 (Wife)

Capital One ---- Paid in full

Capital One (2) --- paid in full

icon1.gif

WOOOO HOOOO...Letter dropped on the doorstep today...Crapital paying full amount and a further 111.00 Apparently will receive cheque within 14 days...Will wait untill cheque is cleared then will pull court papers..

Wife is over the moon as she was a doubting thomas!!

Will go towards another claim I filed on Friday towards Abbey for 5K....!!!

Keep the faith people..

DKH

progress.gif

This is great news SPCK111! Your claim amounts are almost exactly the same as mine and my service date was 1 day after yours. They've acknowledged so fingers crossed I might hear something this week!

hi

did you claim using mcol? If so, what did you do about the interest (contractural), did you ask for it back also or just claim the amount of charges only?

I went to my local court..Only just up the road from me...I claimed total charges plus 8 percent interest on all charges from the date or the first applied charge and court costs...1230 total but they further repaid 110 or unclaimed charges as well..guilty conscience I think...

dkh