tsb slowing things down?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent a dpa request off for the g/f account by recorded the things just come back to us now saying addreess has gone away.Has anyone else had the same problem or is this there way of stalling you.The addy i sent it to was this one

swallow house

po box 139

swallow street

birmingham

b1 2al

Where did you get that address ? This is the one to send it to or even your own branch

Customer Care, Lloyds TSB, 125 Colmore Row, Birmingham B3 3SF.

You do not need to send it recorded delivery as a letter is deemed recieved 2 days after posting as long as you have kept a dated copy .If you want proof of posting for your own peace of mind then you can obtain a certificate of posting free of charge from the P.O.

edit

you can't send a recorded delivery letter to a P.O. box as there is no one there to sign for it .

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Lloyds Bank IS slowing things down. It is my impression, after reading other posts here, that they are now dragging their feet scandalously. They seemed to offer settlement at much earlier stages couple of weeks ago. There are few entries here from people receiving settlement letters few days after the bank indicated that they re going to defend. Now, it looks like they are waiting for the hearing date and playing the “who blinks first” game. Would you agree?

I am now at the allocation questionnaire stage and it feels soooo pointless, as I know they’ll settle. So what is their rationale for this? They must be paying more for their solicitors’ services, the longer they keep it up, so to speak (as you would, about knobheads).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Toffee you must read the faq's and as many of the posts as your head can handle.

That address is not used anywhere on this forum as an address to post DPA requests.

Everything you need is in the stickys and templates forums.

Data Protection Act Request sent 22nd April 2006 (recorded delivery) to Penny Berryman 40 days up on 1st June 2006.

Statements recieved 5th May 2006

Claiming back = £3913.65

Preliminary Letter Sent 5th May (recorded delivery) to Customer Care, Birmingham. Told me to sod off on the 9th May

Letter Before Action Sent 9th May (recorded delivery) to Customer Care, Birmingham. Told me to sod off on the 12th May

Moneyclaim filed issued 6th June (14 days to reply) Time up on 20th June.

Acknowledged 15th June (28 days to defence)

Time up on 13th July.

Defence Recieved 7th July

Going Before the Judge 15th September

Court Date 5th December

Sorry i've just read my post again and i've noticed it's worded wrong,what happen was sent the dpa request off and about 35 days later we got a letter saying there was no cheque for £10 sent.When i checked the cheque that was written out for it was in the cheque book still,we got a new cheque book so we used that and never even finished the old book off.So the address that was on the letter they sent us i resent the dpa request along with the cheque,but has i said this has now been sent back with a royal mail label on saying 'addressee has gone away'.Now i've sent recorded letters ect to po box numbers and got a siganature for it.So i'm not sure whats happening here i sent the letter to the addy on a letter sent from the tsb yet they claim no one's at home