Jump to content

Hello and help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I didnt fill the money claim on line form in correctly. Lloyds bank has written as their defence 'This defence is served without prejudice to the defendants contention that the particulars of claim is insufficienly particularised and embarrassing. The defendant reserves the right to plead further to the particulars of claim once they are sufficiently particularised'.

They have written much more equally confusing stuff. How do I change my particulars of claim. Now wishing i had followed the insructions properly

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there,


A few links -




You can ammend the particulars of claim - via an application to the court.




The particulars of claim are in the above link.




The N244 form is above - you need to make an application to the court to ammend the partiuclars of claim.


This will cost £35 -


If you have any questions - pls post back.



Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...