There seems to be some sort of confusion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have just decided to get the charges back from the Halifax and there seems to be some confusion with regards to the "subject Access " template. this states that "please supply me with a list of transactions or charges" and goes on to state that if you cant supply this list then "a set of statments will do"

Well i here that the Halifax has started to try to charge £5 for each statment. Can this be right or is there some updated information on this issue.

Also where do i send my "subject Access" letter too

Thanks

er no its not " Please supply me with a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my banking history with your organisation. Alternatively, a complete set of statements for that period will be acceptable."

What is happening is that the banks are ignoring the first part and are suggesting that they can supply the statments at £5 each

:confused:

£10 is the maximum payable when sending in the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request).they cannot charge anymore. the banks know this.

just send the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter from the templates and £10 and you will be fine.

regards and good luck

andromeda411

as gizmo says you are not requesting statements you are merely after a list of all charges levied on your account.

Send everything to Trinity Road.

HALIFAX PLC

TRINITY ROAD

HALIFAX

WEST YORKSHIRE

HX1 2RG

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .