Jump to content

Bussiness Charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi - welcome to the forums.


Take a look here for a guide to business claims http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/64975-business-claims-basic-guide.html


Essentially the answer is YES, you can claim!




Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there,


If it is an agreed overdraft no you cannot claim back the fees.


If it is an unagreed overdraft and you have penalty charges that took you into that overdraft, then yes.


To make it clearer click here -




Hope that makes it clearer.



Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...