HSBC Charghes

london1993

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello every one

I m claiming £1763.00 in bank charges from HSBC done all the letters no positive response and now takeing them to court, they have entered a deffence and the 28 days are up on 21/05/07 what happens next i am now getting sleepless nights.will they go all the way and after LloydsTSB wining a case in the week i am wondering is it all worth it ,what if they argue that the current account was deliberatly abused.

Dont panic-it seems that the banks enter a defence as a matter of course but may well end up settking the clain prior to the deadline date.

But to be on the safe side make sure that you have all of your paperwork up straight just in case that ethy do enter a defence.

Also even though the 28 days are up on the 21st the courts seem to be giving the banks an extra date so you may not be able to press the judgement button until the 23rd May.

Good luck

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Hi, London 1993.

Have a look in the HSBC Forum, read a few threads then start one yourself. Also have a look at the HSBC successes, that's bound to spur you on. Don't give up, that's what the bank hope's you will do. You have done the hard bit, don't waste all the time you have put in.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert