Neilsym is panicking

Neilsym26

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have gone through the whole process of trying to claim my money back i am at the stage were i have sent court proceedings the bank have sent out 2 offers of which i refused also the court sent me a letter saying it is being transferred to the municipial court ( i think that is right ) what do i do now i havent heard anything for about 3 weeks, thanks neilsy m:)

just to check a couple of points with you. you've filed a claim and it's gone passed the 28 days and your case has now been transferred to a local court? correct? and up to this point you have received and turned down two offers? correct?

here's the deal. those offers would have been from hsbc at an earlier stage - in response to your initial letters.

once you filed your claim - you are now dealing with dg solicitors - (hsbc's in-house solicitor firm). so, now, you need to send to dg a copy of your breakdown with your claim number referenced on it so they can attach it to your claim. if you filed an mcol you should also send a copy of your breakdown of charges to the court that it has been transferred to - with a reference to your claim number and ask it be attached to your claim.

everything that has happeded so far is perfectly normal.

so, send both of those off.

read the letters you get from the court very carefully and see if it asks you to do anything - get back on here with whatever it asks and we will tell you what to do next.

also, read post one of this thread as it will help you understand what's going on and help you to understand the value of writing to dg at this point - we are calling them nudge letters and i'm saying write one every 10-14 days until dg makes an offer.New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

no reason to panic - it's all under control!

get back with questions