I need your help! Do you have any old T&Cs?

HSBCrusher
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

anyone got any HSBC they could share need them from 1999 really???

[email protected]

EH & SH v The Woolwich/Barclays

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

offered received of £1000 - Rejected

MCOL filed 05/12/06 (messed up)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

£3,628.94 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

BC v HALFIAX

£3841.27 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoned the printers this afternoon. Printer guy said that they may keep old copies. Told me to call back Monday to speak to someone in the office. As printers are not far from me, I will call in there and see what I can get.

Will keep you posted

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I have just found all my statements going back to 1995!

So far the only T&C's I can find is in a letter form Midland Bank - 1998 with T&C's -

"Any borrowing in excess of your agreed limit will be charged at Midland's standard debit interest rate which is currently 29.5%. Additionally a fee of £25 will be charged for any month when the balance on your account exceeds your limit, whether for one day or more."

This is too early I guess but I am going to keep searching for more!!

I guess being a horder is advantageous after all!

I have the HSBC amendments to personal banking t&C valid from June 2003. No scanner though, but can photocopy and post to someone if needed. Please PM me.

Of note from these t&c is the following:

"Clause 7.13 has changed to: As well as charging interest under 7.10, we may also charge our applicable fee for reviewing overdrafts not agreed in advance on each occasion if your bank account goes overdrawn, or further overdrawn, without an agreed overdraft. We may also charge this fee when your bank account goes over, or further over, any agreed overdraft limit. This fee is to cover our management and administration costs (see the relevant price list for details of the fee)."

:o You mean it's not a fee for a service then HSBC??? :p

• Haha 1

damnit Miss O, that sounds IDEAL! :(

I may just have to chuck that in then to my bundle

EH & SH v The Woolwich/Barclays

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

offered received of £1000 - Rejected

MCOL filed 05/12/06 (messed up)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

£3,628.94 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

BC v HALFIAX

£3841.27 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

I have the HSBC amendments to personal banking t&C valid from June 2003. No scanner though, but can photocopy and post to someone if needed. Please PM me.

Of note from these t&c is the following:

"Clause 7.13 has changed to: As well as charging interest under 7.10, we may also charge our applicable fee for reviewing overdrafts not agreed in advance on each occasion if your bank account goes overdrawn, or further overdrawn, without an agreed overdraft. We may also charge this fee when your bank account goes over, or further over, any agreed overdraft limit. This fee is to cover our management and administration costs (see the relevant price list for details of the fee)."

:o You mean it's not a fee for a service then HSBC??? :p

lol.... thats superb! :-D

I am trying to sort out an adress for these...

crush i'm tiring!!! this 'old stuff' is getting to me!

i need first aid with the banging my head against a brick wall and all that :(

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

NettyG you just need alchohol refreshment, have a glass of wine on me :)

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Northern rock Claim stayed working on negotiation

HSBC personal claim 1 ''WON''.

£1800 plus full stat interest plus costs.

Claim started 14/02/07 offer 3/07/07

Next:Coming soon to a thread near you! :)

HSBC personal Part 2 'return of the Celicaman'

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 2 'attack of the Celicaman'

HSBC business claim 3 'bank account menace'

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

Question.

Are the T & C's likeley to be the same for business as for personal accounts.

Been checking thru business acoounts but found no T & C,s yet

Will keep looking

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

HSBC business 1 ' my empire strikes back' N1 claim POC in progress after usual offensive offer from bank

HSBC business 4 'Revenge of the CAG Member' the final insult ....................... 'Maybe'

I have an admission to make, I never throw anything away... to the extent of building a shed to house my obsession. Only problem is its guarded by killer spiders. So far I have found Midland Bank Business T&C's from May 1997 and November 1999, I will keep looking, risking life and limb with the spiders

Oh yes and then dig my old computer and scanner out of the pile of old computers (about 15 of them I think) and scan them

pete

I have an admission to make, I never throw anything away... to the extent of building a shed to house my obsession. Only problem is its guarded by killer spiders. So far I have found Midland Bank Business T&C's from May 1997 and November 1999, I will keep looking, risking life and limb with the spiders

Oh yes and then dig my old computer and scanner out of the pile of old computers (about 15 of them I think) and scan them

pete

Pete, You wanna borrow a feather duster & a bin bag :D

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

I didnt take you for the type who would be scared by a itsy teeny weeny spider.

yea like he's scared of anything with legs but chases anything with branches :D

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Terms from Sep 1999 (NOT MUCH USE - ONLY SELECTED TERMS):

URL: http://web.archive.org/web/20000614163424/www.banking.hsbc.co.uk/terms&conditions/terms.pdf

Print info from back page: "MCP 01931 09/99 Printed by John Blackburn Ltd, Leeds 31K"

T&Cs from 2004:

URL: http://web.archive.org/web/20051024004400/http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/personal_banking_terms.pdf

Print info from back page: "91804-1 (Pack of 10) MCP21428 Printed by Charisma Colourprint Ltd, Sheffield. © HSBC Bank plc 2004. All Rights Reserved. HBJ6202/1/0804048"

T&Cs from Aug 2005:

URL: http://web.archive.org/web/20050526042225/http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_1_4_24P/content/uk/pdfs/en/personal_banking_terms.pdf

Print info from back page: "91804-1 (Pack of 10) MCP24515 (08/05) Printed by Charisma Colourprint Ltd, Sheffield. © HSBC Bank plc 2004. All Rights Reserved."

IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A BROWSE AROUND, E.G FOR PRICE LISTS:

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

NB:

1. Wait until archived pages are fully loaded ('Done') before clicking on links, otherwise they may try to direct you to the original page rather than the archived copy.

2. When you follow links, you may get directed to a later version of the page - I think this is when the original version is unavailable. This could be because it was never archived, or because the 'owner' of the page has asked for it to be deleted from the archive - archive.org will always comply with such requests.

THIS (I.E. POINT 2) IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TRY TO LOOK AT OLDER VERSIONS OF THE T&Cs. YOU CAN'T FIND ANY EARLIER THAN 2004-5, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN ACCESS VARIOUS OTHER HSBC PDF DOCUMENTS FROM AS FAR BACK AS 2000! DID HSBC ASK FOR THE OLD T&Cs TO BE PULLED? Or is that too much like a 'conspiracy theory'?

Phoned the printers this afternoon. Printer guy said that they may keep old copies. Told me to call back Monday to speak to someone in the office. As printers are not far from me, I will call in there and see what I can get.

Will keep you posted

Well I phoned the printers back and unfortunately was told as they signed a confidentiality form they were unable to give out any info.

Sorry guys. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Oh well it was worth a try.

Next to Plan B

oh there's no plan B :rolleyes: Yet

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Regarding the T & C's, would I need them from when I opened account (1989) or from March 2001 from when I am claiming?

Thanks

Sha

Ideally from when you opened the account, but in the absence of those, the most recent ones you can get, Keep watching T & C threads, im sure later ones will appear over time

CM

Templates Library

GE Capital Won

Capital 0ne Won

Just a thought here?

Anybody any comments if plausible?

If anybody has a bookkeeper, an accountant or a Financial adviser (eg someone who sorted out your pensions, Mortgage, insurance etc)

It might be worth explaining to them what your looking for (ie any old T&C's or Contracts), and why you would like them.

Then it might be worth a friendly ask if they would mind asking any of their other clients if they have any old stuff, and if they wouldn't mind sharing anything that was not of a confidential nature. ie ; just the general T&C's page or a sample contract with personal data removed.

Maybe, Lets just wait and see if any site helpers or mods have any thoughts on this before going ahead, just to make sure no laws are being broken.

All opinions and advice I offer are purely my own, and are offered without any liability. If unsure seek the help of a licensed professional

...just because something's in print doesn't mean its true.... just look at you Banks T&C's for example !

Our fair fees promise

We don't think it's fair to penalise customers who go overdrawn accidentally for small oversights, so should the unexpected happen:

we won't charge overdraft review fees to

customers who haven't gone overdrawn, or

exceeded their overdraft limit, without prior

agreement in the last six months

we won't charge overdraft fees to customers

who go overdrawn without prior agreement or

exceed their overdraft limit by £10 or less or

where subsequent increases are for £10 or less

we won't charge overdraft review fees

totalling more than the amount by which

customers go overdrawn without prior

agreement or exceed their overdraft limit in

any one charging month

these charges will be waived automatically.

Note: interest will always be payable at our standard overdraft rate on any overdrawn balance.

I copied this from their "Borrowing Money" booklet dated May 2005. As you can see it clearly state that they won't penalise customers who go overdrawn accidently blah blah blah. So does this mean they do penalise people who just go overdrawn but not accidently???