Abbey Late With AQ.. Please Help

janewilks

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have a claim in with the Abbey which is at the AQ stage. The abbey were late with their AQ so were sent a letter by the court telling them they needed to have submitted it by the 9th May or I would beable to request judgement. I have just spoken to the court today who said that they did not receive the AQ until the 14th May (by Fax).

I sent my request for judgement in on monday (as the court advised me to do this when I spoke on monday to them).

They have now said if I wish to try to get it struck out I need to write a letter to the court for the judge to look at stating my wishes otherwise they think it will just proceed as normal.

Does anyone know of any template letter I could possibly use for this.. I am getting really fed up with waiting !!

Many Thanks

Jane

• 2 months later...

Hi Jane

Spotted you another thread, noticed your court and date was the same as mine.

Lets hope our court is carrying on.

Submitted my bundle in June, got so close, bad timing or what, could have really really done with the cash, getting married this Satarday, on the verge of cancelling honeymoon in Dominican Republic in light of recent news, what else can go wrong, perhaps Pete not turning up on Saturday!

On the bright side, when the OFT wins.... we'll get all our money back with loads more interest.

April.