Slippy vs Morgan Stanley

slippyhelen

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yea! At last.

March - requested charges list (£10 fee)

took about three weeks for list to arrive £235 including interest I added (well, why not?)

Letter beginning of may offering £75

Rejected it and asked for full amount including interest or I would go to court.

sent letter to

karla kenny

Morgan Stanley

PO box 3598

Glasgoq

G68 9YW

May 16th RESULT!!!! FULL amount INCLUDING charges! £235!!

Many thanks to all the mods on this site and everyone who posts i it's been invaluable.

Successfully reclaimed £13k in 2007. A bit exhausted now. Still have Post Fear but don't hide from the postman any more.

Well done.

It took a fair time for me to get my statements back. I requested the money and they have offered me only £8 for each £20 charge (and no intertest) saying this was the recommendation of the OFT. I am looking for a Template that I have seen on here which deals with this issue of the OFT ruling.

Did they pay the interest?

Well done.

It took a fair time for me to get my statements back. I requested the money and they have offered me only £8 for each £20 charge (and no intertest) saying this was the recommendation of the OFT. I am looking for a Template that I have seen on here which deals with this issue of the OFT ruling.

Did they pay the interest?

Hi,

They did, but initially they offered me just the difference between £12 and £20 and no interest. I wrote back saying I would be happy to go through the courts if they preferred but I would rather have the whole amount plus 8% which, I pointed out, was a lot less than the gazillion percent interest they've been charging me over the years. Only a week later (I gave them seven days to respond) they offered (as a gesture of goodwill) exactly what I had asked for. I would say to anyone, just stick with it and persevere. For the sake of waiting a couple of weeks I got back more than twice what they were offering and i didn't have to resort to MCOL.

best of luck!

Successfully reclaimed £13k in 2007. A bit exhausted now. Still have Post Fear but don't hide from the postman any more.

Why didnt you ask for the interest back, they had charged you on your charges?

My charges were £595. I also claimed the £600 odd interest they had scammed me out of. i got it all back, plus another £600 county court interest on top.

Come and live with me. X