Should I include previous claim info in my bundle?

jburchell

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've got a date for round 2 with Abbey in a few weeks and I'm just putting together my document bundle at the moment. It's going to be very similar to the contents of my first case against them but I was wondering whether I should include the settlement letter from my first case as additional evidence?

Does anyone have any view on this?

Nationwide Current a/c - MCOL filed 16/8/06 - Refunded 1/9/06

Lloyds TSB CC#1 - Failed to respond in full to Data Protection Act. Awaiting date of court hearing

Lloyds TSB CC#2 - Awaiting date of court hearing

Marbles CC - Refunded at LBA stage £100!!!

Citi CC - Date of hearing set at 15/1/07

MBNA (Abbey) CC - MCOL filed 27/7/06 - Refunded in full on day Abbey had to acknowledge claim!

Capital One CC - MCOL filed 27/7/06 - Refunded in full 17/8/06!

Abbey Current a/c - Awaiting date of court hearing

HFC Loan - MCOL filed 25/8/06 - Refunded 8/9/06

Guest ChloeJane

My view is that they set a precedent - in other words they clearly paid the first claim - so the right to claim the second time should not change the decision of the first claim.

So I would add the evidence.

The Judge will clearly see that even without liability admitted, they settled so there is no reason the second claim should not be settled in the same manner.

Add to your court bundle - the previous case - and outcome - I wouldn't go as far as adding the bank statements.

CJ

I've received a letter from Abbey today saying that they are settling my claim and money will be transferred into my account within the next few days.

Unfortunately, I received a few more charges from them last month which haven't made it into this claim. Should I press them for inclusion of this amount in this settlement?

I also just sent my docs into the court yesterday - if I'd received this letter a day earlier, it would have saved me a lot of effort!

Lloyds TSB CC#1 - Failed to respond in full to Data Protection Act. Awaiting date of court hearing

MBNA (Abbey) CC - MCOL filed 27/7/06 - Refunded in full on day Abbey had to acknowledge claim!

yes press for the extra charges and time spent making up the bundle. Worse case scenario is they say no and at the end of the day, your in control as the claim hasn't been completely settled.

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

But the claim will have been completely settled. These additional charges are not included within the original claim and I didn't modify the claim after I received them.

I've now submitted my doc bundle - obviously including this new batch of charges. Is it now too late to add them in?

Any advice?