Hello to all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone.

I've been introduced to this site a few weeks ago. I've been having a good read through everything and what interesting reading it makes.

On the nationwide forum a lady has gone about things slightly different by complaining to F O and she seems to have had results a bit quicker as they appear to be very proactive which is making wonder which route to take.

The case where the bank has won is worring. :x

Still reserching everything and plucking up the guts to go ahead but I'm getting there. I have a little smirk on my face every time I walk past the Nationwide.

A very big thank you to this site for all the information it provides and well done to all who have been successful with their claims. You are all giving me the courage to proceed with my own. ;)

The FO has had a lot of successes, whether it is quicker or not is debatable..

Some have had their charges back by just sending the first letter, some have gone all the way to court. It really is your choice.

Jos

:smile: Hi. I have finally received all my bank statements from the Yorkshire Bank for the past 6 years - and having a quick tot-up of the charges last night, is in excess of £5K - without any interest added on - needless to say I was absolutely amazed at the amount that has racked up over the 6 years and has made me even more determined to fight for my right to get MY money back. But I need to do this properly and most definitely with some help from this forum. Have had a good look around the site - which is really useful and informative, but thought it easier to just ask those of you who have already been through the process, what my next step is to making a successful claim - hopefully. Thanking you for your help in anticipation. Snowbelle.:)