Ross vs Natwest

rosswilliams
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

Ive sent all my letters to Nat West and am just about to send my court claim in, I just had one questioon though. I have been sending all of my letters to my branch and have so far had no response from Nat West whatsoever (apart from statements), I know this can be the case but should I give them extra time before sending off my claim, or should I stick to the deadlines that I set in my letters?

Thanks a lot, all help is greatly appreciated.

Ross

Hi Ross, welcome on board the nat west forum!!!

Prelim and LBA should really be sent to the Borehamwood address, but your branch should have passed them on anyway. If you're filing at court, make sure that you have your schedule of charges up to date and that the schedule includes the s.69 8% court interest. You also need to decide whether to claim in person or whether to claim via MCOL. This thread shoudl help you to decide. Moneyclaim and hardcopy claim compared

Good luck, hedgey xxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Stick to your t6ime scalesdeadlineshttp://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/74934-natwest-contact-information.html Here are the addresses you will nesd.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.......... you too honey! xxxxxxxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive come to a bit of a head on my claim now. Basically I am at the court claim stage but due to my tight financial situation and other things that I have coming up that I need to pay for (holiday etc etc) I do not curerntly have the £250 that its going to cost me to take nat west to court and I'm not sure when I will have this money to submit my claim.

Nat West have acknowledged my claim and I am seriously thinking of calling to try and settle up as I just need as much money as I can get asap.

So due to this, does anyone have Stewart (cant remember his surname) at Nat West's number as I would like to have a quick chat with him? (His surname would also be a great help!).

Thanks,

Ross.

Hi Ross

His surname is Higley. Borehamwood number is 0800 015 4212 Option 1 option 1. I doubt very much that you'll actually get to speak to the man himself though.

I'm in same financial position a syou, can't afford to file cos of holidays etc. When I phoned they said they're working to an 8 week deadline for offer letters. I'm gonna phone again today as LBA was up on Friday.

post back and let us know how it goes.

Wendy

Like WendyB says though, you will end up talking to one of the disease's, not the doctor himself......................... Lol xxxxx

lol

I have indeed just spoken to someone there. Basically as Wendy said, they are working to an 8 week turnaround. They have said that an offer will be with me by 12th June but until then there is nothing they can do about it.

Thats it...................... and you are taking a risk by waiting for the offer. They sometimes do send offers out after approx. 8 weeks, but they also sometimes just DONT. Its a case of what do you want to do. You can sit back and wait for offer, IT MIGHT COME after 8 weeks ish, but then again, IT MIGHT NOT. Its the risk you run Im afraid. But you could always speak to court about your finances and perhaps file claim without paying the court fees for doing so. It really is a case of

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO....................

nobody else can decide this for you. It has to be your choice as to whether you file at court, or wait for an offer. Theres nothing set in stone on this one Im afraid. Its all down to each of us as individuals to make that choice on what to do next. If you are not in any rush, then you could wait to see if the letter comes with offer, and then file if it doesnt, the only thing you are losing is time...................

Best of luck, whatever you decide. Fendy xxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on your win...:)

Let's hope that money makes it way to you swiftly!!

:grin: :p :grin:

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS ROSS!!!!

Best wishes, hedgey xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***