University Fees

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I just recieved a letter and a call from a debt agency asking me to pay outstanding university fees.Heres my story:

I went to university in september 03 and fees were paid by my local authority (LEA) I passed my first year at University and went onto the second year,which I failed so I decided to do it again.Ofcourse I would pay the fees myself this time in instalments. I paid the first part of the fees and than decided to find a job and call it quits,I dropped out of university.

The Uni however says that I still owe them £960 and they have now handed their case over to a debt agency calle controled accounts.

Since its been 2 years since I left university I have no records plus I have moved house.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

No, Point is why should I pay it if I didnt use it? meaning I paid for the time I was there ,why should I pay for the time I wasn`t there?

Because it was your choice not to be there - fees are palnned on staffing levels etc for the whole year, that place couldn't have been filled half way through the year.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.