Bazza Vs Barclays Court On 8th June 2007 Help Please!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya All

Everything done up to date and have a court date on the 8th June at Milton Keynes County Court, I am claiming £3200 from Barclays and they have defended with a standard defence however seeing todays story I am very worried.

I know everyone is saying it is a one off but I would like to be as prepared as I can for the 8th so can somebody please give me some bullet points I can use when speaking to the judge?

I noticed as well i got a court date without the need for a questionaire is this normal what does this mean when it says that the judge has dispensed of the need for a questionaire?

Please help me as I have so far had no responses on other forums and this seems to be the best at guidence. Also if anyone would like to offer support on the day the case is at Milton Keynes let me know if you are near enough and available to come and show some support god knows I could do with it as I really don't want to get stuck for words when in front of a judge.

Barry

Can't offer advice...in fact your asking exactly the same questions as I have in my thread!!!:D

My court date is the 30th May...

Can I wish you now, all the best for your claim...fingers crossed!

Hello mate,

you've got a way off to worry just yet. remember that todays case doesn't set a precedent and by the sounds of it there'll be an appeal.

My gut feeling is that Barclays still won't take it that far and you should get a letter/phone call making an offer.

That said you shouldn't rest on your laurels. make sure you done everything recommended here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html#post553523

No doubt there will also be a few (much more experienced than me) out there with more advice for you.

BAT.

Vs Barclays round 1 - Won

Vs Barclays round 2 - In progress

Thanks Redstef...hope this doesnt mean that were likely to see more and more banks defending in court their charges and us the customer losing out by judges tossing our cases out in favour of the banks.Its certainly not giving confidence to us who are starting out on our claims.!!

Hi Bornagainthrifty

This info a little dated as I have sent bundle off I was more looking for what to say to the judge ie when he starts questioning me this is what really worries me making sure I am quoting the right stuff etc please somebody help

Barry

Hey barclayshater,

I live in Milton Keynes, I'll be glad to come along and support you in court. PM me your number and I'll get in touch.

I'm also claiming against barclays.

madhouse5:)

• 4 weeks later...