Barclays seeing me in court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone give me some sound advice. I have followed all the steps to claim charges on my business account and my private account. Barclays have taken it all the way to court and have entered a defence.

The court made me consolidate to two claims into one which brings the total claim to just over the £5K small claims amount (this includes the interest and costs).

I have had a letter from the local court informing me of a Case Management Conference on 18th June. Where do I go from here and how do I handle the case management conference.

If anyone out there has been to this stage any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Skint

Guest ChloeJane

Hi there,

From what you have written, the case is to be allocated to the Fast Track.

To read more about what this means click below

PRACTICE DIRECTION – THE FAST TRACK - This Practice Direction supplements CPR Part 28

A case management conference is where you attend and are given times and dates for things to be completed by so that the case is managed fairly and within a set of guidelines and rules.

While it sounds intimidating it is not. The link above will explain it all more clearly.

If it doesn't, post back and I will look out for a reply.

CJ

Thanks for your help ive had a good look at that link you sent, and i think it means to set out exactly how and when my case will moveforward(i realy wish i had done the moneyclaim online it seems more straight forward) ive got untill the18th june so i will just keep trying to gather relevant information from the threads.